Blood Pressure & Heart Rate Monitor Smart Fitness Watch with Metal Wristband
Hate big and bulky Health Smartwatches? This sleek and modern design will keep your health in check and in style.
Can't use your phone at work? Read your messages on your watch. It has Caller ID, when phone rings it vibrates and you see who is calling you!
Stay on top of your health with this easy to read Blood Pressure and Heart Rate SmartWatch. Many essential features included right on your wrist.
OLED Touch Screen lets you switch through the menu quickly and easily.
Tracks the following:
- Blood Pressure Monitor and Logs it daily and monthly
- Heart Rate Monitor/Alarm will automatically monitor and vibrate if it gets too high. It will post on the app so you can track it daily and monthly.
- Sedentary Reminder It reminds you to move around if you have been sitting for long periods of time. Great for someone with circulation issues.
- Fitness Tracker set daily goals on the App
- Pedometer Counter with Distance Measured
- Calories burned counter
- Sleep Monitor/Tracker
- Phone Calls. Has caller ID vibrates when you get a call. Keep your phone silent and look at your watch to see who is calling you.
- Stop Watch Mode
Displays the following notifications:
- Time, Date, Power status, Bluetooth status
- Social Media notification
- Text Message Display. Read your text messages on your watch.
- Calendar to set your appointment reminders
Wristband material: Stainless Steel
Connects with other popular Apps you may already use.
WeRun, Wechat, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Snapchat, Skype, Gmail, QQ and other apps.
Water Resistant watch
Vibration for notifications
Turn your wrist to take a picture with your phone
OLED Touch Screen size = 3.5 cm
Screen Style: Square with rounded edges
Compatible for Android Devices version 4.4 and above or ios 8.0 and above
1 SmartWatch, 1 USB Charger, 1 Manual
Trouble Shooting Solutions
1: If Blood Pressure readout is not accurate make sure you setup
the personal settings and Profile.
2: Try doing a clean up on your mobile phone to remove
unnecessary files, pictures, apps or videos.
3: Some Android phones need to turn on the phone’s GPS and/or location.
4: If you are connected to many devices on the Bluetooth you will need to delete them and then log in to the APP again to
reconnect this bracelet.
5: Try powering down your phone for a minute then turning it back on phone.
6: Delete the device in Bluetooth. Then log into the APP to
7: To check whether the bracelet is connected the Bluetooth
symbol would appear on the bracelet screen.
8: Turn on your Bluetooth.
9: Go to Settings and update the App.